Mulitiple - Gainesville, FL - Full Time
SIMEDHealth is currently seeking a Full Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for multiple offices in our Gainesville, FL office location.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be responsible for the management and flow of the clinical day. It is the CNA’s responsibility to ensure that patients receive clinical care such as vital signs, responding to patient inquiries, assisting patients with referrals and procedures and other patient care duties. The CNA must do his/her position while remembering Customer Service, safety and professionalism are key components of this position.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Graduated from an accredited Nursing Assisting program PREFERRED
- BLS/CPR certification REQUIRED
- 1-2 years previous experience with an electronic health record PREFERRED
- Worked one or more years in a private medical office or hospital setting PREFERRED
Listed below are some of the duties and responsibilities for the CNA:
- Prepare patient electronic medical records to ensure that all appropriate documentation is present for each patient visit.
- Room patients; obtain full set of accurate vital signs and document in chart or EHR.
- Coordinate medical refill requests between the patient and the physician
- Assist/perform all necessary patient procedures for which you are qualified
- Triage and screen patient calls and assist patients with questions regarding their care
- Assist with patient referrals and/or authorizations for surgical procedures or other procedures as needed
SIMEDHealth offers a diverse and complete benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays, wellness discounts and more.
SIMEDHealth is an equal opportunity employer.