Department: Mobile Stroke Ambulance
Shift/Days:8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Posted FTE:1.00 = 40 Hours
Job Opening Summary:
The Mobile Stroke Program Director is responsible for the management and the strategic growth of the Mobile Stroke Program. This position is responsible for the complete oversight of the Mobile Stroke Program, including day-to-day operations, staff management, financial management, quality/performance improvement and community education. The Program Director is also responsible for maintaining collaborative and consultative client relationships within and outside the hospital organization and for creating effective working relationships with all involved entities. This position works collaboratively with medical, nursing and other departmental leadership to provide operational direction for this mobile service.
Job Opening Qualifications:
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, business, health care or related field required.
- Master's degree in health care, public health, nursing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years' experience in management preferred.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and be self-directed.
- Must have sound organizational skills, problem-solving abilities and communication skills.
Minimum Pay Rate - Hourly: $45.26
Midpoint Pay Rate - Hourly: $61.97