Primary Care - Chiefland, FL - Full Time
SIMEDHealth is currently looking for a Full Time Clinic Assistant / Front Desk Receptionist to join our Rehabilitation Medicine team in our Chiefland, FL office.
The Clinic Assistant (CA) is responsible for the front desk reception and management of the clinic front desk. The flow of the clinic begins and ends at this position and it is the CA’s responsibility to ensure that patients are transitioned throughout the clinic areas smoothly. The CA is also responsible for ensuring that the data entered into the computer system, insurance information gathered and authorized and monies collected are done so in a timely and accurate fashion. The CA must fulfill the duties of his/her position while remembering Customer Service and professionalism are key components of this position and the CA may be the “face” of his/her division.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED).
- Proficiency in utilizing a computer including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Outlook (REQUIRED).
- Previous experience with an electronic medical record.
- 1-2 years previously in a medical office or hospital setting.
The following are some of the duties which may be required of you as a Clinic Assistant. Duties are assigned based on the clinic need and not all may be applicable.
- Check In / Check Out Patients
- Schedule Patients
- Scan medical records documentation and effectively and efficiently process general medical records requests
- Demonstrates organization, attention to detail and is able to process information correctly.
- Compiles, processes, understands and is knowledgeable of required patient forms (consent for treatment, etc…)
- Respond to patient requests in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Process incoming/outgoing referrals and obtain proper authorizations.
- Answer and direct phone calls as needed.
Our clinics are high energy and those interested in joining our team must be comfortable in these types of office settings.
SIMEDHealth offers a diverse and complete benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays, wellness discounts and more.
SIMEDHealth is an equal opportunity employer.