Location: Gainesville, Florida
Starting Salary: $20.00 hourly/ $42,524.53 annually
We are seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join our team. A highly independent position with primary responsibility for the recruitment and initial screening of new Foster and Adoptive Families. The position will serve as the primary point of contact for potential Foster and Adoptive Families and will work with each potential family as they begin the licensing or adoption process with a high degree of professionalism and enthusiasm for the process. Working with the Outreach Recruitment Specialist, this position will help develop, implement, and track a Recruitment Marketing plan for children assigned to PSF caseloads, as well as work with all families who are beginning the fostering or adoption process. This position reports directly to the Recruitment and Outreach Manager. There will be one Recruitment Specialist for Circuit Three and one Recruitment Specialist for Circuit Eight.
The ideal candidate will aid the Outreach Recruitment Specialist in exploring and developing partnerships with faith-based entities and schools within PSF’s 13 county coverage area who are willing to serve as recruitment bases from within their members and staff and to support their families once licensed. In addition, the Recruitment Specialist will develop and deliver presentations related to Partner and Adoptive Families as requested in the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, with a major in Community Development, Human Development, Human Services, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- One year of related marketing, public relations, community relations, development, social services, or recruitment experience.
- A valid Florida’s driver’s license, an acceptable driving record and accessibility to reliable transportation.
- Two years of related marketing, public relations, community relations, development, social services, or recruitment experience within the social service sector.
- Experience working in the non-profit sector, coordinating special events, and utilizing social media for marketing purposes.
- Experience utilizing Adobe Suite Software, including InDesign and Illustrator.
PSF is an EEO/AA/ADA/VP/Drug Free employer.