Radiology - Gainesville, FL - Full Time
The Ultrasound Tech shall perform general ultrasound procedures ordered by the physician. The Ultrasound Tech shall display a professional attitude while maintaining the confidentiality of the patient, in order to interact with patients, co-workers, physicians and management.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current CPR/BLS (Required)
- Graduate from an Accredited College for Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound (Required)
- Successful completion of the ARDMS Sonography Principles & Instrumentation Exam (Required)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in medical office. (Preferred)
- Intergy software system experience preferred
The following is a basic list of duties and functions which may be required of you in your position:
- Be able to lift over fifty pounds.
- Be capable of assisting patients from a wheelchair or stretcher onto the ultrasound table.
- Perform high quality ultrasound procedures at a technical level.
- Maintain ethical working relationship with all personnel and protect the confidentiality of the patient.
- Perform marketing duties as needed to assist with developing diagnostic center.
- Perform clerical duties as needed to assist with department productivity.
This list of duties is for your assistance but is in no way the extent of what you are expected to do. Duties may be added or changed. If more help is needed in other areas with other clinics, we expect full cooperation and assistance to reach our team goals.
SIMEDHealth offers a diverse and complete benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, paid holidays, wellness discounts and more.
SIMEDHealth is an equal opportunity employer.