Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
How do I get my business listed?
Our directory features more than 18 million business listings from across the entire US. However, if we're missing your business, just click below to request that it be added. It's free!
How can I get listed at the top of the results?
Both of our upgraded services will list you towards the top of the search results. A Power account puts your business right near the top!
- Updating Breaking News: Steinhatchee man killed in one vehicle crash in Dixie County
- All Aboard: Kirby Farm Christmas Train ride brings on the joy when we need it most
- Cold front rolls in, residents say tornado touched down in Springtree neighborhood
- Breaking News Overnight: Gainesville woman killed in one vehicle crash in Alachua County
- Breaking News Overnight: Dunnellon man killed in one vehicle crash in Marion County
- High Springs joins Newberry, Alachua, Archer in opposing annexed land use restriction
- In case you missed it: The news week in review
- Columbia nips Mainland; advances to regional finals
- Buchholz loses epic battle; Columbia, Hawthorne advance while Union County's upset bid falls short
- Buchholz loses overtime thriller to Niceville 38-35
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Alachua County is pleased to announce that the Alachua County Visitors and Convention Bureau (VCB) "What's Good" weekly event guide received the state's highest honor, the "Henry Award," in the category of Consumer Resource Communications at the recent Visit Florida Flagler Award ceremony. Named for Henry Flagler, the Flagler Awards recognize outstanding tourism marketing in Florida and honors individuals and organizations that help maintain and improve Florida's position as one of the world's most popular travel destinations. A panel of 11 judges evaluated and scored nearly 200 entries submitted in 18 different categories. The highest scoring entry in each category receives the coveted Henry Award. View the latest What's Good event guide. "It is an honor to be recognized by Florida's tourism industry leaders," said Tourism Development Manager Jessica Hurov. "What's Good is the region's premier source of information on the hundreds of events and attractions that make Alachua County a great destination. The guide is timely and easy to navigate, creating opportunities for visitors and residents to choose from a variety of arts, nature, cultural and sporting events to incorporate into their weekend and travel plans." "I am so proud of Jessica, her talented staff, and all of our tourism partners," commented Alachua County Commissioner and Chair of the Tourist Development Council Marihelen Wheeler. "Whether visiting to attend an event, attraction, dine out, shop, or all of the above, visitors are an important economic driver for our County. The What's Good event guide is an invaluable tool to attract these visitors." What's Good is distributed weekly to nearly 10,000 email subscribers and available online at VisitGainesville.com and on social media. It is the basis for the VCB's current radio and TV campaigns locally, regionally, and statewide. View a What's Good television spot. To subscribe, text WhatsGood (no apostrophe) to 22828. For more information, visit www.visitgainesville.com orcontact Jessica Hurov at 352-363-8619 or email@example.com.
- Retail pharmacies to distribute COVID-19 vaccines in Florida nursing homes
- High Springs, Lake City ranked as top 10 healthy housing markets in Florida
- Updating Breaking News: Multiple agencies respond to house fire in Gainesville
- Boys: Santa Fe Raiders edge Buchholz in overtime Girls: Trenton Tigers dismantle Union County
- UF muscle cell experiment to study age-related muscle loss aboard International Space Station
- Registration is open for virtual Alachua County Driver License Clinic
- Starbucks offers free coffee to front-line responders throughout December
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!