- COVID-19 drive-thru testing coming to Newberry
- Updating Traffic Alert: Sinkhole in Levy County closes parts of SR 24 through Wednesday
- Gilchrist County Sheriff tests positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 cases in Florida falls below 5,000
- Nurse handbook update, housing for homeless students on the SBAC agenda
FDOT Traffic Alert
The Center Square – With Hurricane Isaias forecast to menace Florida’s east coast, NASA and SpaceX have moved Sunday’s splashdown of two astronauts returning from the international Space Station from the Atlantic to the Gulf of Mexico.
Tropical Storm Isaias is expected to move along the Florida Atlantic coast today from Palm Beach county northward toward the Space Coast today and tonight with tropical storm force winds, locally heavy rain, and rough seas.
A 4.2-magnitude earthquake didn’t stop the next NASA Mars rover from lifting off on Thursday morning. The car-sized Perseverance craft and its collection of cameras, microphones, drills, and lasers launched into space on an Atlas V rocket from Cape Canaveral, Fla. It should arrive on Mars in…
The Florida Department of Health reported 7,104 new cases to the Florida COVID-19 Dashboard, bringing the total positive test count to 487,132 cases as of the August 1st report. This is the eighth straight day Florida has reported under 10,000 new cases.