The Lake City—Columbia County Chamber of Commerce saw a jump in members during the last quarter of 2021 with a chamber-record 28 businesses joining.
The chamber also marked its 100th year of operation in 2021.
Joey O’Hern, executive director of the chamber, said in a press release that the organization continues to see growth.
“In addition to a fantastic staff that is able to meet the needs of our members, I believe the local business community is seeing an increase in services we’re providing and inevitably want to be a part,” O’Hern said in the release.
The chamber added the following businesses, joining around 500 other members.
- Charles Perry Partners, Inc.
- Brittany’s Cupcake Shoppe
- Carter’s Confident Care
- Cross Cut Lawn Services, LLC.
- D.R. Mechanical, LLC.
- Elevation Farms
- Fenced In BBQ, LLC.
- Ferreira Funeral Services
- Fueled Outdoors, LLC.
- Grande Cypress Assisted Living Facility
- Gray Construction Services, Inc.
- Hooked on Heroes
- Hunger Fight
- Lake City Dental
- Landmark Mortgage Planners
- MAC Media Services
- Magnolia Real Estate Group of North Florida, LLC.
- Modern Lady Aesthetics
- Nature’s Source Products, Inc.
- North Florida Campaign Solutions
- Orkin Pest Control
- Piesanos of Lake City
- Quality Equipment & Parts, Inc.
- Scaff’s Branford Market
- Soto’s Supreme Parlor
- The Empanada Box
- Vertical Plumbing, LLC.