The early voting period for the 2022 Primary Election begins on Saturday at 9 a.m.
Registered Alachua County voters can vote early at seven different early voting locations in the county.
Voters may deliver their vote-by-mail ballots to any ballot intake stations outside the early voting sites. The secure ballot station hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the designated early voting dates. Trained attendants will constantly monitor the stations.
Saturday, Aug. 20, marks the last day of early voting, but voters can still return their vote-by-mail ballot from Aug. 21-22 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.at the Supervisor of Elections Office intake station.
On Election Day, Aug. 23, the only intake station available to voters will be located at the Supervisor of Elections Office from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voters are required to show valid photo and signature identification to vote. Contact the Supervisor of Elections office during regular business hours at 352-374-5252 or visit the Vote Alachua website for a list of acceptable identification.
The seven early voting locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Office: 515 N. Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Millhopper Branch Library: 3145 NW 43rd St, Gainesville, FL 32606
- Tower Road Branch Library: 3020 SW 75th St, Gainesville, FL 32608
- Orange Heights Baptist Church:16700 FL-26, Hawthorne, FL 32640
- Legacy Park Multipurpose Center: 15400 Peggy Rd, Alachua, FL 32615
- J. Wayne Reitz Union: 655 Reitz Union Drive, UF Campus, Gainesville, FL 32611
- Alachua County Agriculture and Equestrian Center: 23100 W Newberry Rd, Newberry, FL 32669 (New for this election)