The Alachua County Supervisor of Elections is reminding voters of polling place changes for the 2020 General Election.
All voters within the effected precincts were mailed letters and new voter information cards at the beginning of October.
The polling location for Precinct 23 is City College, which is located at 2400 SW 13th Street, Gainesville.
Previously, the Wyndham Garden Gainesville served as Precinct 23’s temporary polling place. City College was the polling place for this precinct during the 2018 election cycle.
The polling location for Precinct 51 is the North Gainesville Baptist Church, which is located at 6203 NW 39th Avenue, Gainesville.
Previously, Faith Presbyterian Church served as Precinct 51’s polling place. The move was made because of a fire that happened prior to the March Presidential Preference Primary, which resulted in the facility no longer having adequate space to host Election Day activities.
Voters must vote in the polling place to which they are assigned on Election Day, which is Nov. 3. During early voting, which will run through Oct. 31, voters may use any one of the six Alachua County early voting sites.
All early voting sites (listed below) are open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
- Supervisor of Elections Office (515 N. Main Street, Suite 100, Gainesville)
- Millhopper Branch Library (3145 NW 43rd Street, Gainesville)
- Tower Road Branch Library (3020 SW 75th Street, Gainesville)
- Alachua Legacy Park Multipurpose Center (15400 Peggy Road, Alachua)
- Orange Heights Baptist Church (16700 NE SR 26, Hawthorne)
- J. Wayne Reitz Union, University of Florida (655 Reitz Union Drive, Ground Floor of the Career Connections Center, Gainesville)
Sample ballots for the election are available at VoteAlachua.com/Elections/Sample-Ballots.
For more information, contact the Supervisor of Elections at 352-374-5252.