From printmaking to oil paintings, 20 artists will showcase their works at 15 studios across the city as part of the Gainesville Fine Arts Association’s (GFAA) annual studio tours this weekend.
Starting Friday evening at select studios, the tour runs across the city, and all studios will open on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. A full list of artists and studios is available at the tour’s website.
Steve Howell will showcase his new home studio and demonstrate pottery-making and copper weaving techniques.
All proceeds from art sales return to the artists, and the studio tour is free for visitors.
The 2022 tour participating artists include:
– Cindy Barnett, potter
– Eleanor Blair, painter
– Linda Blondheim, painter
– Christine Brundige, painter
– Marcus Collier, find woodworking
– Jay Winter Collins, painter
– Bettianne Ford, glass artist
– Adrienne Gonia, painter
– Steve Howell, potter/sculptor
– Linda Krause, fiber artist
– Sandra Matasick, jeweler
– Candace McCaffery, fiber artist
– Jane Medved, painter
– Michelle Nagri, photographer/painter
– Leslie Peebles, printmaker
– Alfred Phillips, painter
– Peter Senesac, painter
– Kate Shakeshaft Murray, potter
– Diana Tonnessen, printmaker
– Linda Zidonik, mosaic artist