Tired of staying at home? Grab your family, bring your appetite and get ready to watch Toy Story 4! Come join us for a family friendly, socially safe Drive-In Movie to kickoff the summer at Celebration Pointe.
Celebration Pointe along with Gift Certificates and More and Regal Celebration Pointe 10 & RPX are hosting this event.
Come see the lovable toys from Toy Story 4! In Toy Story 4, Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and their other toy friends have found a new appreciation living with Bonnie. They are joined by Forky, a spork that Bonnie has made into a toy, and embark on a road trip adventure and run into an old friend from Andy’s house.
Tickets are available for purchase by clicking the link below
Tickets are $24 (plus tax and fees) per vehicle and IF AVAILABLE, at the gate. One ticket per vehicle. Coupes, sedans, SUVs and minivans are acceptable. No buses or transport vans/passenger vans are allowed. One person per seat belt.
Parking will start at 7:00 pm. The earlier your arrive the better. Movie will begin at 8:30 pm. We will not allow guests into the Drive-In after 8:45 pm.
We are proud to partner with Premier Outdoor Movies to transform the exterior space of Celebration Pointe into a social distancing safe cinema.
In order to maintain a safe, fun environment, patrons agree by entering the Drive-In to abide by our rules of conduct stated below:
• Speed Limit – 5 mph, before moving your vehicle to exit the theater, please check that the area is clear of people, any objects and trash. Please clean up after yourself.
• Vehicle Lights must remain off during the show. Parking lights are acceptable, when parking or exiting the Drive-In.
• When parking your vehicle, ensure that cars are maintaining social distancing guidelines. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. Event staff reserves the right to assign your parking space. Larger vehicles such as trucks, minivans, SUVs, etc, will be asked to park along the perimeter to ensure each patron has a pleasant viewing experience.
• We’ll get you tuned in to a radio station prior to the showing. If you elect to play your own music before the show, keep volume down so as not to disturb other patrons.
• No Alcohol, No Smoking, No Illegal Drugs.
• Our guests are required to be inside their vehicles for the duration of the feature, except for using the restrooms or picking up food/drink items.
• Food: The Texas Roadhouse and MidiCi will offer a limited menu that you can order (credit card only NO CASH) by calling once you park and the food will be delivered to a pop up tent where you can safely pick up your order.
• Drinks/Candy/Popcorn will be sold (credit cards only NO CASH) at a kiosk and patrons are asked to practice social distancing guidelines while purchasing drinks/candy/popcorn.
• Restrooms are located by the Nike store and are to be used for emergencies only and 6’ distancing will be required in line to comply with Alachua County guidelines.
It is our goal to provide our community with a fun, socially distanced movie experience– it is absolutely vital that these rules and social distancing guidelines be followed at all times.
Portions of the proceeds will go to benefit the American Cancer Society. GCM Cares.
Rain or Shine there will be NO REFUNDS.