Salsa ought to be a staple in every kitchen. While there are many ways to make excellent salsa, there’s nothing quite like a bit of peach flavor added to it.
That’s our task today—and before we go any further, credit Natasha’s Kitchen for this recipe.
Describing the flavor of this salsa is not all that easy, but I will say it is a little less acidic than a regular tomato salsa. It’s a cool, refreshing summer taste change.
So here we go. This is what you will need to mix up this tasty treat:
- 1 lb diced tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper (4 oz), seeded and finely diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 lbs peaches, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
The preparation process is pretty straight-forward and will not take you that long. To get those details, give a listen to this week’s four-minute episode of the My Foodie Recipe podcast.