The City of Alachua continues to monitor and take necessary precautions related to COVID-19. Our preparations are guided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as national and state authorities. We recommend our community continue following the advice from these authorities as well, including regular hand washing and social distancing. We will continue to keep you informed of any actions that may impact you. Please be sure to check for updated information here on our Facebook page, or visit www.cityofalachua.com as this situation evolves.
* All City services are available under normal operating conditions
* All City facilities are operating with increased sanitizing and disinfecting protocol
Recreation and Culture:
* Legacy Park Multipurpose Center – Closed
* Hal Brady Recreation Complex Gym – Closed
* Cleather Hathcock, Sr. Community Center – Closed
* All City Playgrounds – Closed
* City outdoor park areas remain open for public use; however, gatherings of 10 or more are NOT permitted.
* All youth sports have been suspended until at least March 30, 2020
* All special events have been suspended until at least March 30, 2020
City Hall Operations:
* City Hall continues to operate under normal hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 AM – 6 PM