Lake City police officers arrested a 15-year-old boy Wednesday for the Cedar Park Apartments shooting that killed another teen last October.
According to a Lake City Police Department (LCPD) report, officers took Antarious Fluellen Jr., 15, into custody on a warrant without incident for the Oct. 26, 2021, shooting of Cameron Devores Minter, 17. Both teenagers are from Lake City.
LCPD responded to the original incident where they found Minter lying on the grass with a gunshot wound to the head. Emergency responders transported Minter to a local hospital where he died from the injury.
A second victim at the scene was also struck by a bullet fired through an apartment window.
LCPD did not release any details about a possible motive or the circumstances that led to the shooting.
- Gunfire hits Lake City residence (May 10, 2022)
- LCPD responds to gunfire, deceased woman (May 9, 2022)
- Lake City drive-by shooting sends 1 to hospital (April 25, 2022)
- Gunfire strikes vehicle in Lake City (April 2, 2022)
- Sixth gunfire incident in March hits Lake City (March 24, 2022)
- LCPD investigates homicides near Lake De Soto (March 21, 2022)
- Gunfire erupts again at Cedar Park Apartments (March 18, 2022)
- Suspects flee following Lake City shooting (March 17, 2022)
- Lake City police respond to gunfire incidents (March 9, 2022)
- CCSO arrests shooter that caused school lockdown (Feb. 23, 2022)
- CCSO, feds arrest 7 in Lake City (Feb. 15, 2022)
- Lake City police search for shooting suspect (Feb. 2, 2022)
- Teens among three shot in Lake City (Jan. 4, 2022)
- Lake City shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured (Dec. 8, 2021)
- 1 teen killed, 1 injured in Lake City shooting (Oct. 27, 2021)
- Attempted murder suspect held on $1 million bond (May 13, 2021)
- Double shooting leaves teen dead in Columbia County (Feb. 3, 2021)