An overnight drive-by shooting struck a parked vehicle at an NW Oakland Avenue residence in Lake City.
According to a Lake City Police Department (LCPD) release, officers responded at 12:45 a.m. to the report of gunfire.
Officers spoke with three people from the home who said they heard gunfire coming from the road outside of the residence. According to the release, officers located the shell casings where the gunfire occurred and found bullet fragments inside one vehicle and underneath another vehicle parked in the yard.
LCPD asks anyone with information concerning this incident to contact investigators at (386) 752-4343.
- LCPD responds to stabbing, shooting (June 1, 2022)
- Man dies in Lake City shooting (May 29, 2002)
- LCPD arrests armed man at Cedar Park (May 23, 2022)
- Lake City fight leads to seven arrests (May 18, 2022)
- More residential gunfire hits Lake City (May 17, 2022)
- LCPD arrests October homicide shooter (May 13, 2022)
- Gunfire hits Lake City residence (May 10, 2022)
- LCPD responds to gunfire, deceased woman (May 9, 2022)
- Lake City drive-by shooting sends 1 to hospital (April 25, 2022)
- Gunfire strikes vehicle in Lake City (April 2, 2022)
- Sixth gunfire incident in March hits Lake City (March 24, 2022)
- LCPD investigates homicides near Lake De Soto (March 21, 2022)
- Gunfire erupts again at Cedar Park Apartments (March 18, 2022)
- Suspects flee following Lake City shooting (March 17, 2022)
- Lake City police respond to gunfire incidents (March 9, 2022)
- CCSO arrests shooter that caused school lockdown (Feb. 23, 2022)
- CCSO, feds arrest 7 in Lake City (Feb. 15, 2022)
- Lake City police search for shooting suspect (Feb. 2, 2022)
- Teens among three shot in Lake City (Jan. 4, 2022)
- Lake City shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured (Dec. 8, 2021)
- 1 teen killed, 1 injured in Lake City shooting (Oct. 27, 2021)
- Attempted murder suspect held on $1 million bond (May 13, 2021)
- Double shooting leaves teen dead in Columbia County (Feb. 3, 2021)