The UF Health Wellness University will host a day of free seminars on Thursday at the Hilton UF Conference Center in Gainesville.
Registration is required and will include four sessions starting at 9:30 a.m. focusing on enlarged prostates, hearing loss, eyelid lifts and abdominal aortic aneurysms.
To register, click here and fill out information for one or more of the sessions.
The sessions include:
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. – Medical therapies and surgical treatment options for enlarged prostate with Dr. Michael DiBianco of the UF Health Urology speaking.
- 10:45-11:45 a.m. – Hearing loss and options for hearing health care with Dr. Sterling Sheffield of the UF Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences speaking.
- 12-1 p.m. – On your own lunch break.
- 1:30-2 p.m. – “Eyelid lift: Looking as Young as you Feel” with Dr. John LiVecchi of the UF Health Eye Center—The Oaks speaking.
- 2:45-3:45 p.m. – “Abdominal Aortic Aneurism: The Silent Killer” with Dr. Michol Cooper of the UF Health Aortic Disease Center speaking.
Refreshments will be served, but lunch will not be provided. The UF Hilton is located at 1714 SW 34th St.